Travel

Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul.

airplane window sunset city skyline beach sunste girl on boat looking at mountain

Why you should be travelling

Why do people leave their homes and voyage all over the globe? The reasons why people love to travel are varied, and very personal.You might feel like you are stuck in a rut in your daily life. Or you are yearning for something exciting and different. You are craving new experiences and new challenges. Travel is the ideal place to test yourself. It pushes people to their limits and gets them outside their comfort zone. You will discover how resourceful you are when you are exposed to new places, people and experiences.Learning is a strong reason why people love to travel. They want to experience something unfamiliar and leave with new skills or knowledge. Seeing the world is more educational than a high school or college class. This condensed crash course in discovering how the rest of the world lives actually will cover subjects like history, geography and sociology.Another reason why people love to travel: it helps open your mind. You realize that there is no one way to live life. Meeting people from other places will show you that your world view is not the same as everyone elses.Getting away from home gives you the opportunity to reflect on your life. You have the needed time and space to let your mind wander and take stock. Traveling is one of the best ways to learn more about yourself. Every day traveling brings a new set of issues and opportunities. When you are mired in your daily life, it is easy to lose sight of what you have. Your eyes are not open to what is really special about your home. Exploring another place will give you a fresh appreciation for your hometown, country and “real life.” Once you are back, you will feel lucky to live where you do. You will see that there really is no place like home.

Some articles for some insight

lone traveller on a mountian

Small Earth

Everyone has asked themselves this question, you have probably thought about it yourself. My own travel experiences have proven to me that there is nothing more exhilarating than exploring new destinations. Travel has taught me that getting out into the world can change your life in the best, most unexpected ways.

happy piggy bank

Out of your comfort zone

First things first, I just want to make it clear that I very aware that traveling is a huge privilege!! Unfortunately, for a lot of different reasons, money being one of the main ones, 90% of the world population will never have the chance to travel the world, especially as willing tourists. But if you are one of the 10% that has the resources to travel, do not beat up over the exact numbers, this is my suggestion: travel!!

happy girl travelling

Why travel is good for your mental health

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say travel, vacation? meeting new people? Or maybe, Instagrammable sunsets? While traveling can be exciting and exhilarating, it is so much more than sipping margaritas on a sun soaked beach. It is no news that travel is good for your physical wellbeing, but a significant amount of scientific research suggests that exploring a new place can do wonders for your mental and emotional health as well.